Philosophy of Service
For over three decades, Wellspring Wealth has provided customized wealth strategies for successful families and business owners. Our philosophy of service is based on an unwavering commitment to the following principles:
- Honesty and integrity
- A commitment to be there for your family through time
- Uncompromising personal service
- Complete accountability for our actions
- Unbiased advice
- Full and unconditional disclosure of all factors, including risks and fees
- The belief that good communication is the key to building successful, long-term relationships
- High standards for every member of our staff and every firm whose services we recommend
Client Bill of Rights
Quality of Service
You are entitled to a high level of proactive, courteous service from all associates of our firm.
You have the right to work with a trustworthy, dependable advisor focused on you and your family’s needs. We strive to develop a personal relationship with you through insightful communication highlighting our core beliefs, investment outlook and management philosophy.
Recommendations Based Upon Your Needs
You have the right to independent and unconflicting advice and recommendations based upon your established goals, needs and tolerance for risk. Through holistic wealth planning, your needs are clearly defined and constantly monitored.
You have the right to the strictest levels of confidentiality with all information provided to our firm.
You have the right to a transparent relationship and to clearly know the costs for our advisory services. We will strive to be clear and concise in all communications. If you have a question, it is our duty to answer it for you in an understandable way.
Prompt Response & Timely Communication
You have the right to a prompt response from our team. As your trusted advisor, Wellspring Wealth strives to return calls by the end of each business day. Should a request require additional research, our team will set a clear time frame for a resolution. Additionally, when you become a client, you will be provided the direct phone numbers of your advisor and their team.
Education and Updates
You have the right to continual education and updates along the way to accomplish your goals. Our team will project reasonable expectations and refinement in the development and constant monitoring of every aspect of your plan.
Built for Referrals
Wellspring Wealth strongly believes that the greatest compliment a client can pay an advisor is to recommend their services to someone that they know and care about. Consequently, we aspire and are intentional in our pursuit of referrals because we readily recognize that it is a tribute to our work and a reflection of a well-served client. In essence, we seek clients that are advocates of Wellspring Wealth.
To foster a successful relationship which experiences no reservations in becoming an advocate of our firm, it is our goal to do the following:
- Develop the right chemistry with our clients and bring a “presence” to the relationship
- Personalize and humanize the experience of being a client of Wellspring Wealth
- Know you as well as we would a life-long friend
- Give you our undivided attention when we have the opportunity to connect
- Respond to your needs with the utmost efficiency
- Communicate and share ideas
- Constantly ask ourselves – “How are we going to change the world of our clients?”
We firmly believe that our clients deserve the very best life has to offer. After all, you have earned it! In addition to providing quality wealth management services, we are proud to offer a variety of concierge services designed to help you relax and enjoy the finer things in life.
Here are just a few of the services for which we can provide assistance and referrals…
- Luxury/Lifestyle Purchases (Autos, Aircraft, Yachts, Art)
- Private Charters (Limousines, Aircraft, Buses)
- Travel Services (Cruises, Airlines)
- Private Club Memberships (Social, Golf, Tennis)
- Golf or Tennis Lessons
- Massage Therapists and Spas
- Personal Training
- Outdoor Recreation (Horseback Riding, Fly Fishing, Quail & Pheasant Hunts)
- Tickets for Special Events (Concerts, Sports, Plays)
- In Home Musical Entertainment (Violinist, Cellist, and Pianist)
- Gift Baskets and Flowers
- Mobile Auto Detailing